Where to buy RC125-200 plastics online?

RCRebel

I've been trying to find the white tail from the 125-200s to use on my 390, however I can't locate the part number or anything online. Yes I know Google is my friend but I still can't find it. Does anyone have a link or know a vendor who has them ? Thanks guys!
f87556c1f297293560ad84d1916749ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fasteddy

Country flag
Here ya go....

9050801800028 UNDER TRAY BOTTOM WHITE

Spare Parts Finder

Searched on RC200 to get this number, however when I Google it several Black ones are found, It will likely have to be sourced outside of North America as this model was not sold here.

Last edited:

A1VW2NV

Country flag
I intended to paint mine white but I wanted to see if I liked it first so I dipped it. There are several coats of white under many coats of clear. I like how it turned out so much that I have been hesitant to peel it and paint it.
RC390 tail2.jpgRC390 tail.jpg

RCRebel

That's awesome! Exactly what I'm gonna do, thanks for the part # fasteddy, I found it online from a Austrian/Deutsch co who is able to ship to the US, looking forward to receiving it!

Fasteddy

Country flag
That's awesome! Exactly what I'm gonna do, thanks for the part # fasteddy, I found it online from a Austrian/Deutsch co who is able to ship to the US...k

Would that be KFM-Motorräder? You might want to check out the 2016 power parts catalog for EU also as they have a lot more stuff then we seem to get here. Like a KTM laptop sleeve, RC390 key chain etc.

I think I am already dipping into next years swag budget ;^)

RCRebel

Would that be KFM-Motorräder? You might want to check out the 2016 power parts catalog for EU also as they have a lot more stuff then we seem to get here. Like a KTM laptop sleeve, RC390 key chain etc.

I think I am already dipping into next years swag budget ;^)

Yup that's the site! I will definitely check out that 2016 catalogue as well. I know what you mean about the swag budget, now that I have this bike I'm all over the web looking for gear. Definitely need to pick up a jacket and pants soonish and a Dainese 1 piece for track days! Really tho I want exhaust **grins** [emoji78]

psych0hans

Country flag
I was planning on doing the opposite by exchanging my fairings with someone who has a 200, as they sell in India.