2 weeks away!

WA390

Hi All! New owner to be here from the North West US. Had the test ride, loved it! Came from a liter bike but wanted something that actually lets me use the gears on the street/canyons. The RC is a blast.

First mod is a brake upgrade as they are too spongy for my taste and thanks to you guys/gals I know exactly what is next! (320 rotor/HH Pads)

Counting down the next two weeks until I can pick her up!

psych0hans

Country flag
Hi All! New owner to be here from the North West US. Had the test ride, loved it! Came from a liter bike but wanted something that actually lets me use the gears on the street/canyons. The RC is a blast.

First mod is a brake upgrade as they are too spongy for my taste and thanks to you guys/gals I know exactly what is next! (320 rotor/HH Pads)

Counting down the next two weeks until I can pick her up!

Welcome aboard! I would also get the abs delete lines, just to wrap things up, as THAT is what will eliminate the spongy feel of the brakes. You could also use the stock lines which connect the master cylinder to the ABS unit.

simpletty

Country flag
Welcome aboard! I would also get the abs delete lines, just to wrap things up, as THAT is what will eliminate the spongy feel of the brakes. You could also use the stock lines which connect the master cylinder to the ABS unit.

The stock brake lines are long enough to reach?? i really didn't want to have to buy new brake lines .... tell me more

WA390

Interesting, will look into this for sure! Loving this forum already

WA390

Well got the bike last month, been too busy to post some pics. Here she is on day one: WP_20160921_14_40_32_Pro.jpgWP_20160921_14_40_41_Pro.jpgWP_20160921_14_40_51_Pro.jpg

Made a few mods already:

Swapped the front pads for EBC HH (Needed that swap quick!)
Adjusted the shift linkage (After 300 miles the bike wouldn't shift into 1st. Turned out the linkage was hitting the foot peg!)

Last edited: