2015 low miles, clean title, with extras

stevieboy

Country flag
CIMG3035.jpg I have a 2015 RC that I bought in April of this year. Bike has 420 miles on it and I have the title in my possession. All stock with the following exceptions. I put a Vagabond tail tidy on it but still have the stock pieces. I put an ergo saddle on and sold the stocker. Bike has rear spools installed as well as Stomp grip tank protectors and MNNTHBX tank protectors. I put the racing style street windshield on it but still have the stock unit. I have an extra front fender. I modified the stock top triple clamp and installed Driven clip-ons below the clamp. I took off the RC mudguard and chainguard and put the 390 Duke piece. Stock ones included. I have a KTM oil filer for the first oil change ( first service has NOT been done yet). All the owners info soft case, etc. I bought a Spal fan after the warranty replacement of the first fan but it is still in the box. The bike is fine and ready to go but I recently had shoulder surgery and I'll not be able to ride for at east three months and could use the money for other things. I need $5800.00. I am in northern Illinois almost to the Wisconsin border. R6 shock upgrade no longer available.

Last edited:

stevieboy

Country flag
I have right around $6800.00 as it sits now. Add the shock....I can always come down if I have to. Figure you're getting the bike for less than it cost me plus all the extras are free.

Last edited:

stevieboy

Country flag
Its on ebay but forum members and their friends/family will get first crack and can have it delivered up to 200 miles for free.

Last edited:

stevieboy

Country flag
Just for reference 2015s are at $4,600 at some dealers new. Obviously this is before tax and license but just a heads up.

I know. After all the fees they should be right around my price and I have some value added items. They cant give the things away. Good reason to not buy in the first model year

cornerslider

I can't believe this is still here???? I just sold my 2016, with 2K on the clock, similar goodies, for $5,100. Somebody is going to get a good deal on a nice bike!

Scarbert34

Newbe to this forum here. I'm an old racer and love these new little KTM's. I gotta have one for myself and one for my son. Are you planning to go to Disney World (Florida) any time soon ? LOL. Gotta ask.....I live very close to it . I am interested , how do we start this possible purchase ?

stevieboy

Country flag
Newbe to this forum here. I'm an old racer and love these new little KTM's. I gotta have one for myself and one for my son. Are you planning to go to Disney World (Florida) any time soon ? LOL. Gotta ask.....I live very close to it . I am interested , how do we start this possible purchase ?

Not planning on going to Fla.soon. I have a shipper that I have used a few times before. He's a great guy and very reasonable. What additional info can I give you?