Akrapovic Exhaust w/Mount

I bought a cup bike that came with the Akrapovic exhaust and I recently replaced it with the Yoshimura so I have no need for it. Keep in mind it has been down once but I will send detailed photos to those interested. Asking $500

email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Austin

image.jpg
This photo was taken after it had been down, somewhat hard to see but it has a scrape on the bottom of the mid pipe and under the exhaust guard that I made. Other than that it is clean.

I don't know on the performance aspect but the Yoshimura does sound and look better. The undertail is nice because you don't have to worry about ground clearance issues as well.

ASM

Can you speak to the difference between the two pipes i.e. performance sound etc.?

Search the forum...Chad (cjwell on here) has tuned both of them and did post results...

Looks are always subjective but for me the aspect of having weight that high is unfavorable. Keep in mind, my RC 390 is strictly track, at the street it's a different thing. I had never issues with the ground clearance of the Akra yet.

If you want to sell that pipe a close up picture might help, just saying...
I've been having issues posting photos from my device, this is why I asked for people to email me for more photos with better resolution.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 149