Any 390 riders in the NorCal area?

I'm a pretty new rider (only had it for a few days) and I'm curious if there are any other rc390 riders up near the Sacramento area. If so I think it'd be awesome to meet up and ride together.

RC707

Hey, I'm out of Sac and have a 2017 RC. Had a 2015 RC as a track bike sold it, regretted it and bought another lol. Send me a PM and we can link up.

2016 rc390 w 20k mi here in Oakland. PM me if you'd like to do any rides in the Bay Area. Would be fun to get a gang of only rc riders together... as soon as mine is out of the shop.

Charles A

I'm a pretty new rider (only had it for a few days) and I'm curious if there are any other rc390 riders up near the Sacramento area. If so I think it'd be awesome to meet up and ride together.

If I ever get over there (hopefully this year) I will be near Fort Bragg

2016 rc390 w 20k mi here in Oakland. PM me if you'd like to do any rides in the Bay Area. Would be fun to get a gang of only rc riders together... as soon as mine is out of the shop.

Sounds fun. I still gotta get earplugs if I wanna do any long freeway riding. My ears are starting to hurt when I ride freeway so I really gotta do that soon. But I think it would be super fun to get a gang of only rc riders.

Chris209

Country flag
What up ya'll. I'm located in Manteca. Looking for some folks to link up with and go ride.always dinner to ride with friends. PM me if interested.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk