Anyone fit the tss yoyodene? Ive got clutch slip

GOJO

Hi guys ive fit a tss slipper clutch to my 2015 no instructions were with it so ive fit it as logically as i thought , the slipper came with a large washer inbetween the drum and cover so i have put this behind the large nut .
i have the slim washer behing as per original so the the housing is level with the shaft spline ends and all plates have gone back in and plenty of free play in top of lever ?. Only other thing ive done is change to motul 15/50 300v also got low oil pressure warning after refitting the engine . Just wondered if anyone had 1st hand done the job ? Ive emailed tss as well.

mdabyo

Country flag
Hope you figure it out! once you do would love to hear your impressions of it! I was out on the track for the first time yesterday on my RC and the first thing i noticed was how much i missed my slipper on my R6 so it may be a required purchase

GOJO

Ive tracked mine i could ride round the no slipper but similar ive got used to having them and one of my nearer tracks theres a 1st gear hair pin straight after some tight esses and a down hill with undulation so really helps on entry .
it did come with another set of top hat washers for the bolts to tension the springs differently i image.jpgwill swap to these this week

yourlastvisit

Ive tracked mine i could ride round the no slipper but similar ive got used to having them and one of my nearer tracks theres a 1st gear hair pin straight after some tight esses and a down hill with undulation so really helps on entry .
it did come with another set of top hat washers for the bolts to tension the springs differently i View attachment 3912will swap to these this week

You got a mean looking ride there!!
[emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOJO

Thanks
the 1st friction plate and the two shims need moving to 2nd friction plate location slight damage to that particular plate will get some spare friction plates and a gasket ready for the future.

isaac_

Thanks
the 1st friction plate and the two shims need moving to 2nd friction plate location slight damage to that particular plate will get some spare friction plates and a gasket ready for the future.

I would get a whole new clutch pack. Not just a single plate. Let them all wear evenly.

psych0hans

Country flag
it did come with another set of top hat washers for the bolts to tension the springs differently i View attachment 3912will swap to these this week
Hi, can you please tell us what shock you're using? Thank you

GOJO

Maxton suspension UK was custom made but Richard is a clever lad im sure he has made notes on the dimensions.

mdabyo

Country flag
looks great! I love the rear shock. I mounted an elka from my R6 on mine but i never thought about mounting it upside down like the way you have it! that may fix my risk of overheating my elka! hmm/. what spring does that have in it? do you know?

GOJO

Shock is custom made they fit this way round on the zx10 so im sure its just length eye mounts and damping think the spring is 9.0