Austin racing exhaust

Coopdeville

Austin racing makes an exhaust for the Duke 390, just curious if anyone has baught this pipe and fitted it up to there RC? Was thinking about doing so.

psych0hans

Country flag
It should bolt right up, but I'd be very suspicious of their claimed output. Wish someone who owned one would do a dyno. It isn't cheap either, at £399... Might as well get an arrow or MIVV

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Once again big claims and NO proof.... What I can promise is not 3-5hp increase with no other modifications! It might make some gains on the front side over stock but not 3-5 peak. There is no need for a 4'' muffler outlet on any motorcycle. The stock exhaust is NOT the limiting factor on these bikes in terms of performance. I have pulled on and tuned several AR systems on other brands and models. Middle of the road at best.

Coopdeville

yeah hadn't seen any one with a rc with one yet, The numbers are over the top though. I didn't realize it has 4" outlet either.

kayabusa

Country flag
Any news about this exhaust ? Somebody got one on a RC ?

I love the position, in the event of a crash will be more secure than the Akra.... but HP are more important than that.