Hypoint

IMG_3834.JPG
Well everybody, a couple months ago someone posted about a body kit for the bike from autologuedesign.com. This is the finished product. These are just the base coats. Idk what the final color will be. I remember emailing them and they priced it for about 800 shipped to the states. Personally I like this better. Looks a tad bit meaner but that's just me.

I think it looks excellent! Hope your paint job works nicely. I think the navy blue and orange looks good, just like Binder!

Hypoint

If I end up keeping my bike before I PCS, I'm getting this kit. But I personally think all white with the frame orange and white wheels as well would looks best. That's just me.

Treachery

Country flag
Um. No.
-
Wait. The forum requires more characters: HFN.

Wait, part 2: Reminds me of the motorcycle version of Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. Only in purple.

Last edited:

Seth

Country flag
When considering the RC390 I read a review by Cycle World? Anyway the article stated that KTM had made a better looking bike than its flagship RC8.

I still agree.

My .02

For me, the advantage of RC390 respect to competitors is that it's has its own visual identity (we could love it of find this awful), but it does not try to look like the CBR / R6 etc... with just less character and performance.
That's why, even if I like the presented fairing, I would not take it in order to not have a cheap low performance RC8

Treachery

Country flag
Okay, I like it much better in either the white or the black vs the purple. Also, the tail section in the lower two pictures looks better too, IMO. Thanks for the pix.

Okay, I like it much better in either the white or the black vs the purple. Also, the tail section in the lower two pictures looks better too, IMO. Thanks for the pix.
take care, the back of these motorcycles (at least) look more like a photophop result that real modeling...

Hypoint

take care, the back of these motorcycles (at least) look more like a photophop result that real modeling...

Well those are the rendered pics. The one I posted was the finished product basically. But you can choose different tail sections. I'm pretty sure they'd come out true to form.

simpletty

Country flag
A long while

Well those are the rendered pics. The one I posted was the finished product basically. But you can choose different tail sections. I'm pretty sure they'd come out true to form.

You do realize that these renderings have been out been out for several years now and I have not found one actual RC with this body installed kit ever. I actually doubt a prototype exsisits and if it takes three years to get to market it's probably never going to happen.