HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

If you are one of those guys that expects the parts you buy to by TOP Quality, Excellent Fit and Finish.
The DRIVEN Products are the way to go.

DRIVEN USA is one of the most respected and quality parts builder in the USA.
All their products are made IN HOUSE, and built with amazing precision.
Top quality Alum, and stainless materials are used.

They have now released Driven CNC Machined Top Triple Clamp.

MADE in the USA...!!!!!

PM Us for Forum Specials.

Click here for more details : >> DRIVEN PRODUCTS <<

driventripleclamprc390DTC-04.jpg

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

Nice little bonus.
The Driven parts are quite a bit lighter than the stock parts.
Approx. weight reduction of 1.8 pounds—nearly a 40 percent weight savings.
That's weighing the stock Triple Tree, Stock steel bars and huge, heavy bar ends ... vs.. Driven BILLET ALUM. TRIPLE and DRIVEN Halo clip-ons

DRIVENKTMTRIPLETREE.jpg

Attachments

• DRIVEN1.jpg
    DRIVEN1.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
These are great triple trees am very happy with mine - Still concerned with a 99 % chance the GPR damper will fit - as 1 % failure to fit is a lot of money for a paper weight!!! I will only purchase the Damper when a post says 100% fit guaranteed - :)

eshep5

I'm thinking about getting the triple tree, clip-ons, and the ignition adapter. I would like a lower riding position and a sportier look. Should I stop thinking about it and get it? Thoughts from people who have it installed already? Likes or dislikes?
Thanks

Ryanthegreat1

I'm thinking about getting the triple tree, clip-ons, and the ignition adapter. I would like a lower riding position and a sportier look. Should I stop thinking about it and get it? Thoughts from people who have it installed already? Likes or dislikes?
Thanks

I think you need to do rear sets at the same time. I did clip-ons first and rode a day before my rear sets arrived. It makes for an awkward riding position. Putting rear sets on rotates you forward to match the lower clip-ons and then it all makes sense.

eshep5

I think you need to do rear sets at the same time. I did clip-ons first and rode a day before my rear sets arrived. It makes for an awkward riding position. Putting rear sets on rotates you forward to match the lower clip-ons and then it all makes sense.

That makes a lot of sense. Did you purchase DR rear sets to match? How do they feel over stock rear sets? I wear a US. size 13 so shifting is a little tight right now. Adjustable rear sets would be nice but I wasn't planning on doubling my bike spending just yet.