Finally got the MNNTHBX 390 to the dyno...

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Full disclaimer... We wanted to test a package we felt would provide the most bang for the buck, and something that's an easy install, as we feel it's along these lines most buyers will go. We'll follow up with more invasive performance later down the road. Today's runs we about 20 minutes apart, on our two shop bikes. Instead of spending countless hours dialing the bike in, we wanted to show the "worst case" scenario, meaning we went with MIVV's least performance system, and ran in on the initial map we had the Bazzaz AFM build for us in a matter of 15 minutes. Obviously, we can refine what our engine is doing here, but again, this is more about what a customer could expect out of the box with minimal effort.

Bike 1 was our 500 mile shop bike, left completely stock this whole time so we could provide solid reference on the dyno.

Bike 2 is our 400 mile shop bike with the MIVV Suonno exhaust, Bazzaz ZFi and AFM, MNNTHBX air box cover, and K&N air filter.

We netted a peak of +1hp, but pulled nearly +9hp out of the midrange, and across a fantastically wide spread. This is VERY noticeable (FUN) on the street, and at a price point that drops in under a stand alone Akro.

I think our next direction may be testing the other MIVV cans, some cams, and map refinement. We'll keep you posted.

grenade

I am running an Arrow pipe, PCV, K&N and your air box lid and this chart is almost identical to my dyno session.

tecknojoe

Country flag
What's the clearance like on the MIVV cans? based on this picture, I don't see how the slider doesn't collide with the can under use!

I wonder the same thing about the Arrow. I'd love to use sliders and spools, but the Akra we already know doesn't have the clearance.

8728871_orig.jpg

KTMGene390

Nice work!! Love the passion and desire you have for the sport, and the fact you are a community based US company.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
What's the clearance like on the MIVV cans? based on this picture, I don't see how the slider doesn't collide with the can under use!

I wonder the same thing about the Arrow. I'd love to use sliders and spools, but the Akra we already know doesn't have the clearance.
You're correct in that the right slider needs to be removed on any can. It's a mute point though, as it would serve no function anyway in the event of a right side crash with any pipe mounted on the side.
We'll be posting some new RC can option pics and clips in the next day or two.

tecknojoe

Country flag
You're correct in that the right slider needs to be removed on any can. It's a mute point though, as it would serve no function anyway in the event of a right side crash with any pipe mounted on the side.
We'll be posting some new RC can option pics and clips in the next day or two.

Nice. You're right, I thought about that after I posted. But in terms of a spool, it's still something I need. I think there's some small enough spools out there though.

I appreciate the dyno results for comparison

s30series

I'm curious as to how far the pipe sticks out of the stock exhaust exit location. The Fuel exhausts have a problem where they will scrape the ground in extreme lean angles.....wondering if this is the same......

Wa2fst

Country flag
Waiting patiently...this pic was a massive boner killer tease lol! The can looks amazing cant wait to see how it looks with the rest of the bike!