Akkutz

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I work for a KTM dealer. We have sold 3 RC 390 to date. Most are going to be track bikes. We are in the midst of building a non cup bike as a track weapon. I believe there will be post on this build. My name is Tony. I am the sales manager of Commonwealth Motorcycles in Louisville, KY.

DCMoney

Country flag
Got any more for sale? Im waiting on mine to arrive but getting impatient and would be willing to drive over tomorrow to pick one up.

Hi Tony; I am in Canada waiting for my RC390 to arrive. Any advice on changes to the bike to make a better track bike would be very helpful to most of us. As there is so little information on these bikes any "do and don't" list will be helpful. I am sure it would also help to know what race stuff is available for those of us who aren't going the "CUP" bike route. parillaguy

Akkutz

KTM's hard parts cat. contains a bunch of items for the RC. We are currently building one for a customer and I believe there is a post under engines about some of the stuff. I took a deposit on the last one I have coming in today. I have asked KTM for more, but not sure when or if I will see them. We expected the 390 duke to sell better than the RC, we were wrong. We were extremely impressed when we put a stock RC on the dyno with zero mod.s and saw a few points over 40 hp at the rear wheel. As things progress, I'll try to post more info.