Kudos to Chad and the folks at Commonwealth

Muckabucka

Country flag
I've been dealing with Chad since I first purchased my 390 a couple years ago. He's always been helpful and eager to share information on building these bikes out.
Fortunately for me, I live relatively close to Louisville and have had the pleasure of visiting the shop several times now. Chad, Cody, Amanda and Ed have always been friendly, helpful and incredibly welcoming to me as a new customer/visitor in the shop.
As a result, I asked Chad to build my 390 motor for me, and as of this weekend asked him to fine tune if for me as well.
What a difference having a custom map for the bike makes! This thing pulls like a beast and I can't wait to get it on the track.
Not only did Chad help me out with the KTM, but he also helped resolve a problem with my Panigale that my local dealer was not able to resolve.
I know it' not practical to drive 300 miles to a shop to have work done, but when the work it done right, it is truly worth it.
These guys really are great to deal with, and if you have the opportunity, make the visit or purchase. It will be worth your while.
Mark