lap times

simpletty

Country flag
So today's sessions done, there were 4 cbr 300s and one ninja 300. The fastest of the cbrs was 1:54, the ninja 1:45. I clocked a 1:39. There are lots of bad riders on big bikes that are\getting in my way. Im very happy overall with how the RC did today, /I literally ran the shit outta it and it loved every minute of it. I cant wait until I get off the stock tires lol. I was actually surprised at how well they held up. Im sure once I get to know the track a bit better i will push harder and require better grip. i was faster than guys on big bikes with slicks. People haven't figured out that sometimes bigger is not better.

Diploman

Way to go, Simpletty! I'm glad to see you are enjoying the bike and using it as it was intended! Nice ride!

cornerslider

I know what you mean..... There's a guy that frequents my local track on a Ducati 1199 Pingalie that blasts down the straights, and then "parks it" in every corner until I catch him.... VERY frustrating to say the least!!! I just don't understand the "Big Bike" mentality? Driving fast in a straight line, on flat ground takes ZERO skill on a track...... Yet that seems to be the norm???? On some level though, I do REALLY enjoy the amount of "work" the bigger bikes have to do to get past me :cool:.... And I KNOW they are more tired than I am at the end of the day-

Csorin

These bikes are amazing. When you put on some actual race rubber you'll be blown away. I spooned on some Dunlop alpha 13's and the bike is on rails. Absolute confidence in the corners.

simpletty

Country flag
cant seem to find the alpha 13's in the great white north. I: do have a line on the supercorsa v2 and they are readily available