rc_orange45

went on a a ride to my local canyon glendora mountain roadIMG_0089.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 1,255
Last edited:

unicorn_violence

Hello Colorado Riders! i ended up copying Micah360's photo on lookout mountain:cool:. it is one my favorite roads to ride so far. lookout mountain.jpg
second picture is 103 up to MT Evans, also a blast!echo lake.jpg

last picture is my first time on a track at IMI Motorsports. please pardon the jeans, protecting the lower half of my body is my next investment.imi motorsports.jpg

Andrearachel89

This is my 2015 RC390

Puig Windscreen
AntiGravity Lithium Battery
Airbox Mod with K&N Filter
Powertronics ECU
EBC Pads
Driven Halo gas cap
Tyga Carbon fiber hugger, front sprocket cover
R&G Frame Sliders
R&G Radiator Guard
R&G Bar End Sliders
Domino Supergrips
Woodcraft Swingarm spool sliders
Tech Spec Tank Grips

Already ordered: Werkes Exhaust system

Attachments

• ktmrc390.jpg
    ktmrc390.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 1,069
Last edited:

micah360

Hello Colorado Riders! i ended up copying Micah360's photo on lookout mountain:cool:. it is one my favorite roads to ride so far.
second picture is 103 up to MT Evans, also a blast!

last picture is my first time on a track at IMI Motorsports. please pardon the jeans, protecting the lower half of my body is my next investment.

yeah... nice! You caught the exact spot! Hard to stop there for a minute on that corner huh? Have you went up Pike's Peak yet? WOW!

2eyi882.jpg

unicorn_violence

Haha yes its a little tricky. i was a little more worried about getting hit by some bicyclists than a car though, they fly down that road!

i'll have to check out pikes peak next summer since it's paved all they way to the top. although i don't know if my bike is going to be very street legal by then. the more i go to the track, the more i want start getting into racing next season!
2015-11-17-11-39-53~2.jpg
do you skate? i noticed your picture is the bone wheels logo.

tecknojoe

Country flag
Haha yes its a little tricky. i was a little more worried about getting hit by some bicyclists than a car though, they fly down that road!

i'll have to check out pikes peak next summer since it's paved all they way to the top. although i don't know if my bike is going to be very street legal by then. the more i go to the track, the more i want start getting into racing next season!

DO IT. There's already a few of us 390 guys racing the production class, and it keeps growing. It's a lot of fun.

RC390 Cup Bike

Photos from PIR and Mac Track in McMinnville, OR.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 415
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 223
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 207

micah360

I know... they do haul-ass down crazy-fast. I got yelled at by one when I was parked there taking that photo... funny.

Yes... I still try to skate as much as I can. I'm getting older and have some lower back issues... but still love it. You?? I'd really love to have the skills to take my longboard down Lookout Mountain Road... wow... that would be the ultimate rush for sure.

unicorn_violence

DO IT. There's already a few of us 390 guys racing the production class, and it keeps growing. It's a lot of fun.
i'm seriously considering it! your taking about MRA right? i might start a thread for advise on getting started since it will be my first time racing a motorcycle.

unicorn_violence

I know... they do haul-ass down crazy-fast. I got yelled at by one when I was parked there taking that photo... funny.

Yes... I still try to skate as much as I can. I'm getting older and have some lower back issues... but still love it. You?? I'd really love to have the skills to take my longboard down Lookout Mountain Road... wow... that would be the ultimate rush for sure.

Nice! i used to skate a bunch but was never good at it. i could only bowl carve well and everything else i was horrible at lol one of these days i'll have to get back on the board though and go back to the arvada skate park. they have the BEST and scariest snake run i've ever seen.