Looking for GP style exhuast

HardknockGarage

Looking for a "GP" style exhuast for the RC. Something that looks similar to the R3 akrapovic slip-on.
043a8d9ce848401db6e1b87143a59348_HIRes.png

I found this one "Amuro GP4 Raceline Raw Slip-On Exhaust", but have not seen it for sale in the USA.

[video=youtube;tI--tgso5h4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI--tgso5h4[/video]

Anyone know of an exhuast sold stateside that is similar?

Thanks!

jjtard

The Arrow drags on the ground, I wouldn't buy it again.

That's what I've read somewhere here....owner cut additional 1" from pipe, now he says bike has plenty of clearance? I still haven't pulled trigger on a exhaust, can't decide...

big_sur

That's what I've read somewhere here....owner cut additional 1" from pipe, now he says bike has plenty of clearance? I still haven't pulled trigger on a exhaust, can't decide...

I cut 5/8" off mine and it still drags with my rear suspension jacked way up to the point where I've almost ground all the way through the connector pipe. I didn't feel like the connection would be stable enough if you cut off more. Regardless, you shouldn't have to cut a "race" exhaust to keep it from dragging on the ground. It's poorly designed.

jjtard

yeah....looks like there are just a few options for exhaust. I don't think mods should be necessary on a new product. Guess I can scratch the Arrow off my list!!!

jjtard

yeah really....thot my 2010 R1 had some strange design issues!!!! Now I'm thinking the Tyga system is a smart buy. Anyone have experience with the AHM Z1R system? I've only seen one post selling one...no reviews?

zaster

Country flag
I looked long and hard at all exhaust options and ended up installing
the RS9 Yoshimura and couldn't be any happier with the sound and performance increase.
Getting rid of the 12 pound utter alone is worth getting a different exhaust.