Master cylinder fron brake repair kit?

Hello

After an other crash on track yesterday (no injury) (at low speed), my front brake master cylinder seems damages internally.
It brakes, but if I keep the pressure, after 1 seconds the pressure decreases until the lever touche the grip.
I imagine at least the piston or gasket is damaged internally.
I'm surprised to not fine a master cylinder repair kit available.
Does it exist? (at KTM or other supplier)

Anyway the complete master cylinder, including the lever, is quite cheap at KTP, so maybe I will by a complete set, in order to be sure that the alloy is not damaged internally.

Any feedback appreciated
I still have 13 days before the next track session!

Martin85

Sorry for my poor English...Make sure u have ton of knowledge about how to rebuild the caliper because I just scratch the piston wall that day without using the piston pliers to take it out...but lucky still can sand it.After learn from the mistake I become expert on servicing caliperI think ur problem maybe is the air bubble go in to the brake hose during crash and accidentally apply the brake,try to totally bleed it again and refill some fresh brake fluid...RC caliper have 4 piston,each side have 2,4 of them is work together,theres only 1 hole to let the brake fluid pressure make them work,means If 1 of the piston leaking pressure the other 3 piston will stop working anymore,and u can see your brake fluid will totally leaking from the caliper,brake will no pressure at all...I believe RC caliper piston seal is very high quality,won't leaking so easily,because before I service it I just getting brake pad jam during track day... Because of dirty,too much of brake pad dust go inside the piston wall causing it won't sit back the position after apply the brake,is a sad track day,30km back to my home and I stop my bike over 15 times because caliper over heat...And say goodbye to my ebc brake pad

Hello
my issue was really about master cylinder and not the caliper.
Finally I found out that the complete master cylinder, including lever, and switch is not that expensive. So I changed it completely...