Money Burning a Hole!

Andy

Country flag
Any one suffer from the old issue of having some money to spend but not knowing what to spend it on!

Do I get my rearsets, or the Rapid Bike module, or the quick shifter, or the front fork cartridges, or the rear shock or a new set of race boots as the old ones are done in!

Oh decisions decisions!

green_bread

Country flag
I know that dilemma all too well. For me, I try to lay out goals in an order that I want to achieve them. So, what are your goals with the bike? You take it to the track some, dont you? If so, what are the things that are limiting you from going faster? Thats what I would concentrate on, first.

That is, of course, as long as there are no safety items (like if your boots are falling apart) that need to be taken care of first.

m3hl

Country flag
Do I get my rearsets, or the Rapid Bike module, or the quick shifter, or the front fork cartridges, or the rear shock or a new set of race boots as the old ones are done in!

Out of those: rearsets or a rear shock. Or give it to me. Daddy needs toys too.

isaac_

I know that dilemma all too well. For me, I try to lay out goals in an order that I want to achieve them. So, what are your goals with the bike? You take it to the track some, dont you? If so, what are the things that are limiting you from going faster? Thats what I would concentrate on, first.

That is, of course, as long as there are no safety items (like if your boots are falling apart) that need to be taken care of first.

This. What are your goals? Track, street, or both?