New here, from Arkansas, USA

Dvcrogers

I've been looking for a great looking bike to come along that fits my personality. I think the RC390 is that bike. I can't wait to see it in person. I seem to gravitate toward smaller bikes for some reason. I've owned a 1990 FZR 400R and a 2007 Ninja 250. The rc390 should fit right in with that group.

Dave.

VAG944

Welcome!

I too like small displacement bikes, I hate the way in this country it's all about 1000cc bikes. On the track my 675 was awesome but on the street it just feels like a waste and I've never been one to "canyon carve" as it's too dangerous. Looking forward to seeing one and hoping I don't get attitude like "is this your first bike? You'll probably out grow it really quickly".

Dvcrogers

Thanks guys. VAG944, I know what you mean. Before I ever owned a bike, I was one of those guys that thought that if you weren't riding at least a 600, you weren't a real man.... Then I test rode the FZR400R. It was a ton of fun. It turned and stopped just as well as it went. And it went good. I bought my Ninja 250 because I stumbled on a deal I couldn't refuse. While buying it, I remember thinking "how am I going to ride this in public?" It was so fun to ride, I didn't care. It wasn't fast at all. But I didn't need fast. I needed riding enjoyment. That's what I got out of those two bikes.
I'm looking to get that same enjoyment out of my next bike too. I really do believe that the RC390 is what I have been looking for. And, I love the KTM brand. It's been a couple years since a KTM (200EXC) has graced my garage. It's time!

Texas250

Hello Dvc. I too am a great fan of smaller displacement cycles. My Triumph 955i riding neighbor said I would be bored with my 250 in 6 months. Not so. It's been 2 years and I still love it. In fact I rode it to work today.

Dvcrogers

Welcome Texas. My 250 was a blast to ride. It wasn't fast, but it sure was fun to take out and just get lost in the back roads around here.

Treachery

Country flag
Greets, Dvc. I've always wanted to ride the FZR4. There's a guy here in town that had one, couldn't pry it out of his hands, even though he rarely rode it. Now, I'd be afraid of it from neglect.