Newb here :-)

saloonracer

Hi all,

So not entirely new but first time posting about the bike. Not much done so far other than trying to get to first service. Ive added the KTM levers and racing screen. Those made a huge difference to the bike. Also added the JRi double rear shock. That one pretty much happened a week after i bought the bike. I replaced some of the fasteners with Pro-bolt Ti bolts. The oem ones are not going to last long and i could see them rounding out after removing the fairings twice. also did some wrapping. More to see the colors and how it works with the bike. Still getting my head around the color scheme I want. Im very bad at this.

One thing I've found is that a few bolts were loose on the bike. One area was around the Ecu.

So far i really like the bike. its a major reset to go from the RC to the 1098 SFS.
Hope the pictures work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 86

saloonracer

Its probably just the light reflections but there is some "frosting" look on either side where the headlights use to be. I took them out. No need for them. Ill be using that space for something else soon.