Pardon my noobness.

Metals 907

Hey All, I would like to start by apologising for any questions or off the wall points of view I may express. I promise I'm no troll. I am a 38 year old kid , born and raised in Alaska, who grew up playing on ice, snow, and dirt.
I learned how to ride on nothing but outdated bikes, of which only 2 had a rear mono shock setup.
This spring I purchased a 15' rc 390. Over the last 3 years I've consumed every bit of information (opinions included) about this bike I could find. I knew for the most part what I was getting myself into. What I wasn't prepared for was the sheer fun I've had the last 2500 miles.
This bike handles like nothing I've ridden before. ( I understand now what people meant by telepathic ).
Flogging this machine only further increases the fun factor 10fold.

So please, forgive my noob questions and comments. I'm just an Alaskan boy who was raised on dirt/snow and has recently made the transition to the street.

Treachery

Country flag
We were all noobs once, and are all new-ish to this bike. If you search a couple times and don't find an answer here, ask away.
Welcome!

MrGrody

Hey All, I would like to start by apologising for any questions or off the wall points of view I may express. I promise I'm no troll. I am a 38 year old kid , born and raised in Alaska, who grew up playing on ice, snow, and dirt.
I learned how to ride on nothing but outdated bikes, of which only 2 had a rear mono shock setup.
This spring I purchased a 15' rc 390. Over the last 3 years I've consumed every bit of information (opinions included) about this bike I could find. I knew for the most part what I was getting myself into. What I wasn't prepared for was the sheer fun I've had the last 2500 miles.
This bike handles like nothing I've ridden before. ( I understand now what people meant by telepathic ).
Flogging this machine only further increases the fun factor 10fold.

So please, forgive my noob questions and comments. I'm just an Alaskan boy who was raised on dirt/snow and has recently made the transition to the street.
Welcome aboard. And don't worry about "noob" questions. Plenty of questions get revisited and discussed and then derailed by off topic banter. . Welcome to the internet lol.