Ronnie

Is this the power commander (pcv) that you guys / girls using seen some that say suit Harley or Suzuki or Honda are they the same with just dif maps on them . New to modding bikes and want to get a new exhaust and been told need a pcv and some o2 broad band something or other.
Thanks in advance for reply's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171107-203944.jpg
    Screenshot_20171107-203944.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 237

VTRDarren

Country flag
Check out Hardracing, a
forum supporter. Pretty sure they will sell you the correct PC with the correct map
for your setup. Thanks

Ronnie

Yep seen that plan on getting werks exhaust from him but he wants 350 for pcv wondering if this one is the same / right one

Ronnie

Why is that? If its faulty they have to replace it or refund it. Give ne a great reason to pay 2x for exactly the same thing and i will...

green_bread

Country flag
The Power Commander is not universal between bikes. The connectors are different, the cable lengths are different for connecting to different points on different bikes, the one for the RC 390 comes with an O2 oscillator, etc.

Youre talking about a core piece of hardware that determines how your bike runs. Dont skimp out. Support the people who support this site and the people who ride these bikes if youre going to buy from an online vendor. Good luck going back and getting support from an eBay vendor if you wind up with a defective part or if you have questions about installation/use or wind up with issues after installation.

Chuditch

In addition to what has been said above about ebay pcv suppliers, its worth bearing in mind that the ebay people may provide you with a refund after chasing them down with paypal but they will not give you a refund for the cooked valves or other motor problems that come from running too lean. Someone like Chad has his livelihood invested in the rc390 scene, has proven results in racing etc etc

To me its a no-brainer, only the best for my baby (my bike).