race licence assessment booked ,

mr-fabricator

Yay !!!!

Very excited for this , August 16th.

Sadly i wont be doing it on the RC as its not allowed to race (this year ) so will be on my other bike .

But theirs a new club starting up for "upto 500cc" so will be racing with them .

Im reasonable around the track but not done actual racing before , race starts and turn 1 are going to be ........... interesting :) ha ha .

nino209

Yay !!!!

Very excited for this , August 16th.

Sadly i wont be doing it on the RC as its not allowed to race (this year ) so will be on my other bike .

But theirs a new club starting up for "upto 500cc" so will be racing with them .

Im reasonable around the track but not done actual racing before , race starts and turn 1 are going to be ........... interesting :) ha ha .

Once the flag drops, all the nervousness goes away and the only thing on your mind will be passing anyone in front of you, good luck.

mr-fabricator

Not nervous yet ! May be a little on race day but like u said once y get going it all dissapears and you focus infront .

Everyone at my local track says race day is worth a second off your lap times , we had a look over the past 2 years computine computime records for my class and my track day times puts me middle of the pack , grid of 20 .

Hope not to embarrass myself but its all good ...

think the wife is more excited than me :) cant thank her enough for the support , encouragement and tires ! Ha ha

Thankyou Rebecca , your my world ......