RC 390 track prep with spares

number21

Country flag
Hello I have a track prepped RC 390 for sale. It has a ton of go fast parts on it. It is located at NJMP Millville NJ. I will add more pics soon.

Has spare engine and wheel set. Also a bunch of stock stuff too.

3500 just the bike. 4200 with spares. OBO
KTM390.jpgKTM390-2.jpg

Sloppy McFloppy

Country flag
Heyo!

My buddy and I somewhat recently got a matching set of two 2022 rc390s. We're trying to plan out a track day with this beautiful weather coming and we're located in Jersey. Would you be interested in tackling a track day with us as an advisor? We're new riders as these are our first motorcycles.

RickCrespo

Country flag
Hey, yeah I might be interested. What days were you thinking of? I was actually trying to plan a day at New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP) with some of my garage buddies as well who are also new to the track. I do guest coaching with Riders Club, and they have a first time intro school with a less expensive day rate as well. It's $200 and you get 4 sessions in the morning and 4 in the afternoon, plus classroom sessions to go over skills and techniques. It's a good controlled environment which lets you get up to speed in a correct way.

I can also ride with you guys and give you pointers as well. Let me know when you want to go out. Here is their 2024 schedule. I'd suggest Thunderbolt over lightning course. The layout is better, more technical and less overall top speed. I do have a race weekend coming up there as well. So this would be good practice to knock the cobwebs off.