SnotRkt

Get in touch with Gray Area KTM, a forum sponsor. Or KTM Performance, another sponsor. Or Formula390, another sponsor...

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
There may be some used akra pipes coming in the market now that the Tyga WSS300 exhaust is on in product. My next shipment of them should arrive in about 2 weeks.

FDRider

Country flag
I too am in the market for an exhaust system for a 2017 RC390. I really like the Tyga under the seat with the oval carbon cans
EXPS-009 if some one wants to sell one for a good price.​

Tom

I went with the Tyga header and the '16 yoshi dual carbon from KTMperfromance on my '17 bike because I like the looks. The Tyga exhaust have a much higher weight savings than the yoshi dual, and I've read they make a little more power due to the slip-ons being designed for our displacement. The Yosh slip-ons are a universal part, that they added on to their exhaust to keep the manufacturing costs down.

The new WSS300 looks appealing simply because of the fact that you stay in the upper RPMs on a factory rear sprocket, no matter what type of riding you do.

If you have a power commander, and are dead set on the dual yosh, I advise to purchase from KTMperformance, as you will gain access to Chad's maps. Though you may want to double check this with them if you didnt purchase the PC5 from them.

The difference between my customized fueling without chad's timing maps and with Chad's timing maps is night and day.

Last edited:

FDRider

Country flag
I have the rapidbike EVO I got from Gray Area. I love the look of the tyga undertail exhaust cans as I’ve always wanted a bike with undertail exhaust. Was just hoping if someone was getting the new system and getting rid of one I could pick one up for a good price as this is a budget bike for me. I don’t race and am brand new to track stuff.

A0AM

Country flag
PCV map available for the Tyga WSS300?

There may be some used akra pipes coming in the market now that the Tyga WSS300 exhaust is on in product. My next shipment of them should arrive in about 2 weeks.

Hey. Do you also have the PCV map for the new Tyga WSS300? I just picked up a 2018 and need to sort a new exhaust and fuel mapping. Will mostly be used as a track bike.