Wa2fst

Country flag
When the package gets to the US what delivery service (courier) takes it? I had a delivery attempt on saturday but I was at the track all weekend. Actually heading home now. Seen the tracking just said attempted delivery. So i can gauge when to be home. For instance fedex wont deliver on monday and ups is at the very end of the day and the mail lady is at lunch time.

Thanks for any info

JKBC

FedEx and UPS will only do 3 attempted deliveries max.
You should phone them. They both have toll free numbers. Have your tracking number ready
However if the attempt happened on Saturday it probably wasn't them, but you have mail delivery on Saturdays in the USA don't you?...phone the post office Monday morning.

Last edited:

Wa2fst

Country flag
Dont take this the wrong way but it wasnt a question of calling all couriers it was just asking if anyone knew who it may be when it came into the US. Its original shipper is thailand mail. Ups doesnt deliver on saturday fedex and us postal does. But from experience they deliver at different times of the day. The tracking just shows entering the US and attempted delivery. Could be DHL for all i know.

UMZenki

race bodywork just made it to california via slow shipping option. took about 2.5 weeks. apparently it got across the atlantic to NY quickly but usps took 10 days to get it across the country... go figure.