TWO KTM RC390 Track bikes for sale, with trailer and lots of parts

emeglasson

Hey all,

Sadly, I am helping my track day friends sell their 390's. I'm excited for Matt & Dianne as they got a great opportunity to start a business in a faraway place, but sad that I wont have 390's to dice it up with on track next season. You can check out the Craigslist ad below for all of the details. The bikes are in Central Oregon. We may consider delivering them someone in the northwest. I know the bikes well; I was there when they bought them, and have been with them for each track event. So, hit me with questions (after you read the CL ad).

We will certainly give extra consideration and a better deal to forum members. It is obviously the wrong time of year to sell, so the bikes are aggressively priced; $13,000 total for a cup bike and a street bike, including a three rail trailer. They really want to sell them quickly.

The bikes can be sold separately, but we are not selling the spare parts separately. Neither they or I have the time to deal with individually packaging and shipping any of the parts. We would, of course, help coordinate with a shipping company for the delivery of the bikes out of state.

Let me know if you have questions. PM me if you want to talk on the phone.

-Eric

TWO KTM RC390'S FOR SALE!! plus trailer

17.JPG1.JPG8.JPG

unicorn_violence

i was curios was that blue bike powder coated, or did they just use rattle cans and/or plasti dip? the same for the black bike with the black rims. they both look great!