A shout out for Formula 390

A little back story.
I'm 52 years old and I first got interested in motorcycle racing when I was a kid.
For various reasons I didn't start riding till about 6 years ago.
I finally got my race license this year, and my first race was with ASMA racing yesterday.
So, you might imagine this was a pretty big deal to me.
I've had a lot of problems with my bike, but got it to the track last thursday for some practice and to make sure there were no issues with the work I had done.
I proceeded to crash it with in the first 15 laps and broke some parts, and had no spares.
It was a bit late in the afternoon, but I called Formula 390.
Matt went the extra mile, got the parts overnighted to the track.
I was able to get everything back together and race.
I finished dead last in both my races, but had a great time and really appreciate the help from Formula 390.
Thanks Matt!

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Highly recommend both Matt and Tyga. Best products, best prices, best customer service. You can't beat it period.

isaac_

Matt overnighted some parts from TX to NH last year when I found out I was over geared... just in time for my races. He’s the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Y'all are gonna make me blush, and I do certainly appreciate the shout out.

I'd take a dead last over a DNF any day! Plus, if anyone did DNF, you aren't TECHNICALLY "deal last" as you finished in front of any DNFs. :)

Glad I was able to help and get you the parts in time. I'll always answer the phone when you guys call (if I'm near a phone) at pretty much any time of the day or night. Being a one man shop has advantages, and disadvantages, but the biggest advantage is that y'all don't get corporate run-a-rounds... and whenever possible, however possible, if somebody NEEDS a part, I'll jump through any and every hurtle necessary to get you your parts on time. Racers spend an inordinate amount of money and only get a set number of times per year they get to ride their racebike. I've been there, and missing a race for want of a part, when all it would have taken is some level of effort on the part of the company I was buying from, isn't acceptable. I'll do whatever I can to support you guys. Y'all are the ones that put groceries on the table for me! So when a racer is having difficulty with something, and it's 3:45am on a Saturday night (er, I guess Sunday morning), and you make that call hoping I'll check my messages in the morning... and the phone gets answered... well... those THE moments that make me proudest to be here for you. While the number of times something that extreme has occurred can be counted by me without me having to take off my shoes, those are also the instances that affirm my decision to specialize in just the RC390 was a good decision to have made.

Remember, I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together. :)
red.jpg

RedWinter

^
This!

That being said with my Tyga parts I've made sure to order extra pegs, shift/brake levers, etc... just anticipating those few things under my reasonable control.