After market clutch basket kits

will26racing

HI Guys as many of you are aware the is a major issue with the clutches on these bikes the bush fails inside the clutch basket causing it to jam or seize on the the shaft or basket i was wondering if there are any after market kits on the market yet for these bikes
the problem being the bush inside is not lubricated enough and seizes on to the shaft
Also rather than a bush these should be roller bearings

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
There is an updated one coming from KTM, it is not available yet. Probably a month out. There is some modding you can do to improve the stock one though.

KTMGene390

There is an updated one coming from KTM, it is not available yet. Probably a month out. There is some modding you can do to improve the stock one though.

We are waiting for a new clutch basket and bushing. Can you share any tips to make sure this does not happen again?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Is there an update on whether these came out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I have seen all the 2016's came with an updated basket, there was no physical change in part number however. The newer baskets have spiral grooves cut into the bushing on the basket with no update to the actual bushing.

D

Deleted member 452

From what I have seen all the 2016's came with an updated basket, there was no physical change in part number however. The newer baskets have spiral grooves cut into the bushing on the basket with no update to the actual bushing.

So you're saying the grooves were cut into the basket instead of the bushing- Right?