All Colorado Front Range Owners!

unicorn_violence

Hello fellow Coloradans!
I was thinking we should all have a meetup this month or April before the race season starts. My idea was to go to IMI Motorsports in Dacano CO for some track riding. That way the track riders can ride their bikes, and the street riders can also go without having to purchase tons of racing gear. The track is a large sized go kart track which is a perfect size for the RC, and also not crazy fast. The only gear needed is helmet, but the more the better of course. No changes, like taping or water coolant are needed on the bike for the street riders. Its also only 40 bucks for the day.

thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSlFFYAaX20

imi.jpg

Last edited:

ToraTora

Country flag
That's a nice price for a day at the track. Kart tracks are a blast. We have a few of them within a reasonable range to SF. Most of them though would be too small for a 390. But that track looks like it would be pretty close to perfect. :)

micah360

yeah... I'd be down. Never ridden a bike on a track before. Sounds like a good time.

Last edited:

unicorn_violence

yeah... I'd be down. Never ridden a bike on a track before. Sounds like a good time.
it is! its a great way to find out what the kike can really do. its a little far up I-25 though so you would probably want to trailer the bike up there. let me know when you want to go!