Aussie proddy racer

=maz=

Country flag
Hi peeps.

Purchasing a couple of RC390's to go racing with my wife in the local competition. #TeamFamRacing

I hope to learn and share information with you about this great little bike and how, as a budget racer, I can get the most out of the bike for the least wasted buck. :)

Have tested the bike a little at the track and very impressed with the handling and haul of the line so far.

So far I have settled on the Tyga-performance Glass, the RC8 throttle, Remus pipe, Power-parts lever guards, T-rex protection Kit and a local suspension guru to work on the forks/shocks to match spring weights and fluids to our needs/weight.
I'm not sure about the Rearsets yet...maybe the Power-parts ones or Driven.

Anyway...hope to talk soon.

psych0hans

Country flag
Welcome aboard buddy! If you're on a budget, stick a 99-02 R6 Shock on the back(assuming you're allowed an after market Shock) and use straight rate springs and heavier oil up front. That seems to be the General consensus on a budget suspension upgrade. Good luck to you both!

=maz=

Country flag
Welcome aboard buddy! If you're on a budget, stick a 99-02 R6 Shock on the back(assuming you're allowed an after market Shock) and use straight rate springs and heavier oil up front. That seems to be the General consensus on a budget suspension upgrade. Good luck to you both!

Hi.
Thanks for the welcome.
We are racing in a Production Class so no changing the shock...

REGS:
"Front and rear suspension springsand internal damping parts may
be modified or replaced, but the
external appearance of the forks and
rear shock must not be changed."

psych0hans

Country flag
Hi.
Thanks for the welcome.
We are racing in a Production Class so no changing the shock...

REGS:
"Front and rear suspension springsand internal damping parts may
be modified or replaced, but the
external appearance of the forks and
rear shock must not be changed."
At least one member on this forum has revalved the stock rear Shock. Not sure how he did it, but it van be done. Good luck!