bike pulls to left, restricts right lean... bent fork/handlebar/frame?

shreeshar7

Hey guys, I've been facing this issue since the last time i dropped the bike..
Bike slightly pulls to the left when I let go the handle.
It turns left fine but when I go into right corners, it kind of like restricts and bike feels like its loosing traction or about to..
What could be the cause.

Last time when I dropped It i was at around 10 mph. It was a right corner.. There was gravel on road so I hit brakes and went wide after straightening. And scrapped the wall to the left. But this was at very low speed. I dropped the bike to the left.

The pull to left is very mild. The main concern is that it is restricting right lean.

Thanks

Muckabucka

Country flag
rear wheel alignment would be my first thing to check. If you managed to hit your forks, they could be tweaked or a tube bent.

Muckabucka

Country flag
double check your chain alignment. Don't trust the marks on the adjusters. Use a proper tool to ensure you're rear axle is straight. Check to make sure triples are not tweaked. You can probably loosen up the bottom triples slightly and compress the forks to get things to light up again if they're out. My money is on the rear axle.

Last edited:

shreeshar7

double check your chain alignment. Don't trust the marks on the adjusters. Use a proper tool to ensure you're rear axle is straight. Check to make sure triples are not tweaked. You can probably loosen up the bottom triples slightly and compress the forks to get things to light up again if they're out. My money is on the rear axle.
The mechanic the readjusted the rear wheel several times now and says its all fine. The issue is still there, should I loosen up the bottom triples and try once?
Could bent handlebars cause this!?

SWdragon

Country flag
Not sure where you are located, but if your close to Atlanta, I would take it to GMD Computrack. I think for about $150 they can tell you exactly what is wrong and fix it. I take all my suspension stuff to them and they do a good job.

GMDAtl.com