Black fairing panels

Hekimpd

Since the rc390 comes with white side fairing panels, does anyone know if black panels are available somewhere?

A1VW2NV

Country flag
The RC 125/200 has black fairings and a white tail, the exact opposite of our bikes. You may be able to find the parts online overseas.

Last edited:

jokerio

The "race" side fairing panels out of the Hard parts book are black. I bought a set thinking they were lighter but they aren't, still have the hole for the blinkers too…. They come all black, I added the Moto America stickers...

Attachments

• 20150805_124951.jpg
    20150805_124951.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 897

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Yup! I carry the Carbon Fiber panels. They need to be ordreed in both the A and B sets, as the stock two panels per side aren't interchangeable with the OEM panels... but yes, they are availalbe. As is a carbon front fender, battery and tank cover, chain guard, rear hugger, as well as (race) upper and tail section. The upper and tail should be available in probably mid to late January in street form which will accept the OEM headlight and tail light assemblies as well.

Formula390 - in the RC390 Bodywork section: Formula390 - Parts

Left side:
BPCX-7231L.jpgBPCX-7331L.jpg

Right side:
BPCX-7231R.jpg BPCX-7331R.jpg

Last edited:

Hekimpd

Thanks for the info! The carbon stuff is to rich for my blood, however I'll see what the cost of the cup panels are.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Thanks for the info! The carbon stuff is to rich for my blood, however I'll see what the cost of the cup panels are.
:) Understood. Carbon is pretty, but not cheap either. The panels are available in fiberglass as well, but they are not painted and just come primed in white, so purple can then paint whatever color they want. If you want something that's black, and doesn't need paint, then you'd be searching for plastic injection molding panels.

GENERALLY the fiberglass is used by racers, and carbon by street riders... There are exceptions to all cases tho. :)

Hekimpd

The "race" side fairing panels out of the Hard parts book are black. I bought a set thinking they were lighter but they aren't, still have the hole for the blinkers too…. They come all black, I added the Moto America stickers...

You wouldn't by chance have the part numbers for the side panels? My buddy at my dealer said the cup body is only available in a kit. Thanks for the help!