Dyno

Hypoint

image.jpg
To whom it may concern.. Finally took her and got this. Just Akra flash and k&n filter. Just did the first service on her. I run 93 if that helps. I beat out my friends tuned ninja 300 lol. I'm a little hype

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 452

Could you please rotate the picture so we can see the graph?

psych0hans

Country flag
Is it just me, or does 53hp seem a tad bit optimistic for such little mods? Maybe Chad can chime in with some insight?

KTMGene390

Power curve looks smooth! For those wondering the important thing about Dyno's is the before and after testing to see if the changes you have made are better or worse in performance. You can also use them to compare different bikes on the same day, same dyno for best accuracy. You cannot compare different Dyno's (even the same model) in different locations because of atmospheric variables such as altitude, temperature, and humidity, which all have a great effect on power output.

Dyno's use correction factors to attempt to compare different bikes, but realistically these correction algorithms are only useful for comparing different bikes on the same dyno, same day. They are excellent tuning tools!

FYI, if you want to know the true hp output of your bike request to see the uncorrected dyno chart. The corrected dyno chart is calculated power output if theoretically those variables in the correction factor calculated were the actual conditions you were riding your bike in. Corrected dyno charts are needed to compare different bikes most accurately.

Hypoint

Yea I was a little set back when I saw the number lol. I've still yet to buy the pcv. I'll be getting the ixil exhaust soon and I'll be working off that to see if I can squeeze some more power out of her. Gene, I definitely should've asked for the Uncorrected lol. That night was bike night and I was too busy looking at a friends H2. That bike is literally a spaceship lol

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Yea I was a little set back when I saw the number lol. I've still yet to buy the pcv. I'll be getting the ixil exhaust soon and I'll be working off that to see if I can squeeze some more power out of her. Gene, I definitely should've asked for the Uncorrected lol. That night was bike night and I was too busy looking at a friends H2. That bike is literally a spaceship lol

Keep that airbox lid and snorkle on until you get the PCv!!! You are running VERY lean in stock form, and going to the K&N filter is going to lean you out more. That's more heat. Heat is the enemy on this bike. Making modifications without the PCv is asking for engine failure. $0.02.

Hypoint

I have the intake cover from mnnthbx. I'm still new to the game so I didn't think I'd be that far leaned out. But thanks for the heads up. I ride but maybe 3 times a week and I never ride hard. Yet to even do a track day so I'll make sure to continue being smooth until I get the pcv. Thank you again for chiming in.