Exhaust Fitment, 2016 to 2017 Models

Simon98

Duke 2017 Exhaust

Dynojet will undoubtedly have an option soon but for now, the Powertronic appears to be the only option.

Omg!!!!! Thank you for posting your Problem here !!! I have been searching for 3 months now, for a new exhaust and had already bought one for the duke (modell2016) and it wouldnt fit because of the new exhaust...

Did it work with a new manifold/ heading now ? it was also my idea to buy a new top part to fix my problem ... so did it work guys? Pleas help me, thank you and sorry for my bad english:confused::confused::p:p

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I will have the first 17 PCV prototype like always. I have been working with them on new connectors and wiring diagram. Will let everyone know when I get it!

Sadmas

Country flag
Omg!!!!! Thank you for posting your Problem here !!! I have been searching for 3 months now, for a new exhaust and had already bought one for the duke (modell2016) and it wouldnt fit because of the new exhaust...

Did it work with a new manifold/ heading now ? it was also my idea to buy a new top part to fix my problem ... so did it work guys? Pleas help me, thank you and sorry for my bad english:confused::confused::p:p
Yes, you can use an old header.

Enviado desde mi E6653 mediante Tapatalk

ominedduwilliam

Hi guys, I have a problem.
On my 390 Duke 2018 I have mounted a 2018 Gpr exhaust, with no kat.
It's too loud. Really. So i want to mount a catalytic converter, but I can't find one for the >2017 model. So I only find catalytic converter for the old model, diameter 60.
Do you know if can be compatible with the new exhaust? Thank you very much
2eb1f7473cfaddb384809fa2a701999a.jpg

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk