Fuel Gauge

Andy

Country flag
Thought my fuel consumption was brilliant, seems the fuel gauge is permanently stuck on full!

Anyone else had this and has anyone got a cure, looks like there is a float in the tank but that is dropping as fuel goes down?

Thanks for your help.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Haven't heard anyone else having this issue. New bike? if so, looks like you get to swing by the dealer and get them to throw parts at it.

simpletty

Country flag
Mine has segments that show blank at times. The whole gauge setup isn’t great for racing, or old blind guys like me. Going to invest in an analog tach with a big ol red light on it like a fire truck so I know when to shift

RCNick

Country flag
Hey @Andy , I am having a similar issue. My fuel gauge is stuck on full after a wind storm tipped it over. Did you find a way to fix it?

Andy

Country flag
Hey @Andy , I am having a similar issue. My fuel gauge is stuck on full after a wind storm tipped it over. Did you find a way to fix it?
Never really got into liking at it. Interesting that it happened after falling over, mine happened after it fell off the paddock stands. Wonder if the float has become dislodged?