Hi from Brisbane Australia

Hey guys :)

Just bought a 390RC 2015 model and pick her up tomorrow night. My wife and I both currently have 2 x 690R Dukes in the garage and we are both super keen to get some riding time in on the 390 :D

There is so much awesome info on this site it's incredible and my wallet is hiding as its about to get a thrashing!

And yes my username is odd but it's from our old COD LAN days and has kinda stuck :D

=maz=

Country flag

Just bought a 390RC 2015 model and pick her up tomorrow night. My wife and I both currently have 2 x 690R Dukes in the garage and we are both super keen to get some riding time in on the 390 :D

There is so much awesome info on this site it's incredible and my wallet is hiding as its about to get a thrashing!

And yes my username is odd but it's from our old COD LAN days and has kinda stuck :D

Welcome...there are a few of us from the land of Oz here.

TomHertz

G'day Sydney here... can't say I've seen many from the east coast but you're spot on about the site! Welcome.