Hotbodies Race Fairings

UMZenki

I am having discussions with Hotbodies to see if we can get a set of fairings made for the RC. Will keep everyone updated on progress over the coming weeks.:cool:

Arahant

Country flag
I'm interested to, havn't been able to find fairings for sale from anywhere.. does anyone know what stock fairings cost from KTM?

DCMoney

Country flag
I talked to them 4 times since november of last year.

this was the last response I got.

As of right now there has not been any talk only because we just finished the 2015 R1 2 weeks ago and then we started the 2015 BMW so once we complete that bike we shall see but honestly we have not had any other request.

Rick
Operations Manager

UMZenki

looks like this will be happening... i'll keep you guys in the loop as far as time frames.

I'm interested to, havn't been able to find fairings for sale from anywhere.. does anyone know what stock fairings cost from KTM?

i also would like to know how much a set of stock fairings is worth from KTM. Anybody know?

DCMoney

Country flag
looks like this will be happening... i'll keep you guys in the loop as far as time frames.

i also would like to know how much a set of stock fairings is worth from KTM. Anybody know?

According to Bikebandit about $700, which is pretty cheap. Hell most of the OEM parts for this bike are pretty cheap.

I want a 1 piece fiberglass upper fairing for the weight savings and ease of repair after a crash.

dizzlerizzle

I just left a message with Hotbodies as well asking if they'll make a track set, preferably with a superbike tail piece too. Fingers crossed...

-Miles

hydroz1

Any luck on race fairings?

i just saw the airtech website said "coming soon"

Last edited:

nino209

i just spoke to hotbodies yesterday, since i wont be racing this month, i my plastics will be the sacrificial lamb, i have a cup bike if it works out i will be dropping off everything on Tuesday so they can start the process.

psych0hans

Country flag
i just spoke to hotbodies yesterday, since i wont be racing this month, i my plastics will be the sacrificial lamb, i have a cup bike if it works out i will be dropping off everything on Tuesday so they can start the process.

Do keep us posted... Good Luck!!!

nino209

they now have my oem cup bodywork, they said by January, they should be in production, i will post once i get mine.

nino209

they have the bike now for fitment, so hope fully by the end of December they will have the first sets.

nino209

Nothing yet, im hoping to hear from them next week, they have the bike and i know the tail and bottom were done, i hope to have some news soon

RobbiRob76

I'm in Atlanta for Parts Unlimlited showcase. I met with the guys at Hotbodies... The stuff looks really good, based on the pictures I saw!!!