HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

For some reason the paint on our stock fuel cap is already chipping off, and getting some surface rust underneath.
Never sits outside in the rain. Guess, just poor quality India Gas Cap.

Nonetheless, we wanted to spruce up the bike, and installing the Driven HALO Fuel Cap was a super quick and easy way to do that.

Amazingly it also saved nearly 1 lb of weight, at the bikes highest point. That was really nice bonus.

[video=youtube;s4TnkKyewn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4TnkKyewn8[/video]

DRIVENFUELCAP.jpg

Ynike99

Looks very snug and flush. The oem cap, along with levers and switchgear is used from cheaper bajaj 150cc bikes hence the quality issue. I'd prefer ktm design something for their bikes instead of sharing parts.

MrGrody

I'm about Damn tired of my stock fuel cap.... bastard won't stay open. Shuts itself constantly.

Andrearachel89

Love it

I installed the halo fuel cap about a week ago after getting it in from HardRacing! I gotta say, Driven did an amazing job with this part! It was beyond easy to instal and looks so much better than stock!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 1,903

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I installed the halo fuel cap about a week ago after getting it in from HardRacing! I gotta say, Driven did an amazing job with this part! It was beyond easy to instal and looks so much better than stock!

You'd never think it............ After all, it's just a fuel cap.

But, ........... yea.......... it's that nice.