KTM power parts shift lever questions.

Chuditch

Hi all,

Has anyone tried or is running the KTM Powerparts shift lever KTM Store :: KTM Street Powerparts :: 390 DUKE :: Foot Rest :: KTM POWERPARTS SHIFT LEVER FOR 390 ? I see that it has three different positions of adjustment for the step plate and was wondering if these adjustments result in a longer distance between the footpeg and where the foot contacts the step plate.

My feet are pretty large and my ankles don't flex like they used to. Still able to change gears no problem with the standard issue lever, just hoping to find a more comfortable solution. I have tried searching these forums and online and can't find any tech data on it's dimensions.

isaac_

Hi all,

Has anyone tried or is running the KTM Powerparts shift lever KTM Store :: KTM Street Powerparts :: 390 DUKE :: Foot Rest :: KTM POWERPARTS SHIFT LEVER FOR 390 ? I see that it has three different positions of adjustment for the step plate and was wondering if these adjustments result in a longer distance between the footpeg and where the foot contacts the step plate.

My feet are pretty large and my ankles don't flex like they used to. Still able to change gears no problem with the standard issue lever, just hoping to find a more comfortable solution. I have tried searching these forums and online and can't find any tech data on it's dimensions.

Highly recommend Woodcraft. It’s got eccentric footpeg which and they will sell you a shift lever extension (I forget what they call it). But I think between the two you can get up to a full inch from footpeg to shift peg vs stock.

Chuditch

Thank you, I am not too keen on rearsets because they seem to raise the position which is great for racing but not what I am after for my long legs and big feet on the street. If they do not raise the position or even lower it a little then I will definitely look at woodcraft.