Ktm rear sets

rc_orange45

I had a slow get off and wore the peg down.
d2f8e66aebc683bb6ca9548cb84647f7.jpg
394733857cdee13b1e694c1e16d2c578.jpg
Does anyone know the part number for the pegs on the ktm rearsets?

mdabyo

Country flag
i have the KTM races ones and had a crappy slow speed off and broke the damn rearset in half. Worst design rearsets ever. the pegs should have break a way points. worst way to loose a national race weekend. going down in an early practice with no spare on hand. :(

green_bread

Country flag
i have the KTM races ones and had a crappy slow speed off and broke the damn rearset in half. Worst design rearsets ever. the pegs should have break a way points. worst way to loose a national race weekend. going down in an early practice with no spare on hand. :(

That is exactly why I always carry a full spare set of rear sets and I havent even raced in a national series, yet. I hate the idea of being sidelined for something like that. Its expensive to carry extras, especially with rear sets, so I understand. Also, agree that the KTM design is awful. Ive got the Driven rear sets and like them a lot. Definitely recommend going through ANY rear sets you get and putting loc tite on the bolts, though!

mdabyo

Country flag
ya, i had just built the bike, :( didnt get around to spares yet. I had 4 sets of vortex rearsets for my r6 but nothing for the RC. lol need to order a second set soon before summer.

green_bread

Country flag
ya, i had just built the bike, :( didnt get around to spares yet. I had 4 sets of vortex rearsets for my r6 but nothing for the RC. lol need to order a second set soon before summer.

If youre interested in the Driven rearsets, at all, I could probably get my racing sponsor to hook you up on them a little bit, at least. I know ~$500 for a set is tough to swallow, but I will guarantee they will hold up in a crash better than the KTM units. Mine have been down on both sides and only needed to replace the peg, which is a good design that will grind down/break away!

green_bread

Country flag
Not sure if youre the one who made the post on Facebook or if just coincidence, but another FB user was able to post these:

Footpeg kit [61103040033]
Perforated plate kit, right [90803939101]
Perforated plate kit, left [90803938101]
Gear shift lever [90534931144]
Brake lever [90513931144]
Heel guard right [76503039050]
Heel guard left [76503038150]