Information CAN EMS FAILURE - No Start After Turning on Without ECU Connected

Yes, I know, I'm a dim-wit for turning the bike on without an ECU... I forgot. But the issue stems from before this.

This is a 2018 KTM RC 390.

It was not starting and I was able to find that the fuel pump was not receiving 12V. After lots of diagnosing I was able to pin point that the ECU was not sending the required 12V to the Fuel Pump Relays Signal pin, which would not activate the relay (and yes I tried another relay, relay was not the issue). So I removed the ecu to grab the part number and moved on to making a Fuel Pump Relay bypass. I hooked it up to a switch and was able to manually give the pump 12V, Fuel Pump whirred beautifully now.

When I go to start the bike with this new set-up, I start it with no ECU. Obviously, it did not start, but simply lit the dashboard with an error message. I turn it off and connect the ecu. Now when I go to turn it on it says a few things:
-CAN EMS FAILURE
-LOW BATTERY
-Error on the right upper side
-Also, it does not recognize that it is in neutral

What I Have Tried:
-I have bought a brand-new AGM battery and it still gave this error
-Hooked up Scanner but scanner does not connect (hence the CAN error)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FIX!
I Bought a used ECM and replaced the Fuel Pump relay and that fixed my issue, no more problems since. It seems that the previous ECM was bricked so avoid starting your bike without an ECM🙄