Lots of stuff for sale.

regular_guy

So my bike was stolen before I could mount all this stuff, and I guess now I'm gonna go ahead and try and sell this stuff to anyone who might want it here. Better than taking it to ebay I guess. If you're in the 48 states I can do these prices with shipping included. If you're outside the states, or in some far out place where they shipping might be significantly higher, let me know and I'll find out what shipping options exist that would be amicable for both of us. Hopefully someone can get some use out of these parts, and save a bit of money too. Just send me a PM if you're interested in any of this stuff. If you want it all, or more than 1 thing we can work on the price a little. Thanks guys!

I've got the t-rex sliders and engine covers, never mounted and a set of spools. 175 bucks shipped.

I've got some orange driven d3 grips. 30 bucks shipped.

I've got the mnnthbx ball mount, phone mount and camera mount. 50 bucks shipped.

I've got the stock exhaust and rear fender. 60 bucks shipped.

I've got a set of yoshimura spools. 20 bucks shipped.

regular_guy

I think I'm gonna get my friend's cbr. He's one of those guys who dusts his bike every day, and even though it's got a few miles, it's in incredible shape and I can save some cash and go a bit faster.

regular_guy

Hey guys, I shipped the trex stuff, the grips and the yoshi spools today. Sent priority. Expected delivery date on all 3 said Saturday.

cornerslider

Dayum. Snoozed and loozed.
I got my 2016 KTM RC390 last week..... It appears that they may have slightly changed the left side (stator cover) for 2016? The left side will NOT fit my bike (very bummed)........ If we can both verify that it was changed for 2016, you can have the two case guards for $100 shipped. Let me know what you think-