Matt at Formula 390

Hekimpd

Matt, I just wanted to publicly say thank you for all the responses and information you've provided to me and the public. I've yet to have the wife release the funds to me, but you've already gone well beyond what you needed too and I have yet to send you any money. Thank you, and it's nice to see there are people like yourself still out there that actually care.

Thanks and Gid bless.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Thank you. Really, that compliment just made my day and it's very much appreciated. I had a number of folks tell me I was just totally CRAZY to shut down my job shop and photography studio, and pivot my business over to manufacturing and reselling motorcycle parts, much less for only one brand, and even more for a brand new bike, with a very limited custom base. The goal all along was KTM 390's... all day... every day... and if somebody is talking to a fellow 390 owner my hope has always been that somewhere in that conversation something along the lines of "Oh yeah, and there's this Matt guy down in Texas, all he does is the 390. You need to talk to him if you need anything for your bike. If he doesn't have it, he'll tell you who to get it from."

So far, it's working out. It's a LOT of work, but posts like yours here make my day and show that maybe I'm not 100% nuts. Maybe just 97.438% :D

I'm also hoping that any of ya'll that are in Austin, TX maybe just for business, or the MotoGP races, that you feel welcome to come swing by the Formula390 shop, see what's what... and if you are in town for the races, remember... we've got that kick ass Open House Party planned for that Friday Evening on April 8th! It's gonna be a hell of a night! :)

In fact, I just finished welding up the smoker to make the Texas BBQ for the party. Brisket, Ribs, and Turkey... plus all the sides... oh yeah, and the games...
Rodeo.jpg

and girls. :)
cowgirl_bonfire.jpg

hydroz1

Matt,

I share the same sentiment as Hekimpd.

If I'm ever in the Austin area, I'm buying you a few beers.

V

RobbiRob76

Matt, Birthday is Wednesday... You will see more dollars from me this week. Chain guard, hugger, and most likely front fender!
Thanks, RobbiRob

unicorn_violence

I agree with everyone here! Matt has been super helpful with all the questions i have had for getting ready for the race season, w/o me buying anything (yet, once the return hits i'm going carbon crazy) if i'm ever in the Austin area i'll definitely have to stop by with some good Colorado micro brews

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Y'all are gonna make me blush! :)

I don't drink, but I'm a TOTAL sucker for a really good rootbeer (I've been known top brew my own) if there is some sort of boozles being consumed. :D

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I'm going to find the best root beer in the USA and start sending them down to Austin! Matt is the most dedicated guy on I have "met" in some time. He is living his passion and it shows!

RobbiRob76

Matt replied to my order questions extremely quick yesterday on what is now my 2nd order. Couldn't be happier with the customer service he supplies, let alone how the great the product is... I will soon have the front fender, chain guard, and hugger to go along with my tank and battery cover i just installed last month.
Regards,
Robbi