HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
MotionPro Rev2 Revolver Throttle Kit for RC390

Offers more control of the throttle & reduced hand fatigue when riding.

Top End is quicker to enjoy than stock due to the progressive ramp of the variable cam reel.

For more information, just click on the link below

>> MotionPro Rev2 Revolver Throttle Kit for RC390 <<

Starting @ $149

rev2-throttle-diagram.jpg contents-street.jpg

Attachments

• Motionprorevolvler2street.jpg
    Motionprorevolvler2street.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Motionproswitch.jpg
    Motionproswitch.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 133

Andy

Country flag
How does it compare with Dominos offerings, presumably Motion Pro is a specific RC fitment over the generic fitment of a Domino throttle?

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
How does it compare with Dominos offerings, presumably Motion Pro is a specific RC fitment over the generic fitment of a Domino throttle?

Correct.
While the Throttle itself is not bike specific, Motion Pro does come with Bike Specific Throttle Cables, which makes it bike specific.

Anyone who's ever used one will tell you, it's a great upgrade.

Andy

Country flag
Although I won't be getting one from you I respect your knowledge and expertise so will be going for the MotionPro, hopefully there are stockists in UK.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Although I won't be getting one from you I respect your knowledge and expertise so will be going for the MotionPro, hopefully there are stockists in UK.

If you can't find any over there, just let us know.

We ship to U.K. all the time. ;-)

tt2013

Hello Hard Racing. How does the shortest cam reel from Motion Pro compare to G2 quick throttle? Is the twist shorter or about the same?

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Hello Hard Racing. How does the shortest cam reel from Motion Pro compare to G2 quick throttle? Is the twist shorter or about the same?

Unfortunately, we have no experience with the G2, so we cannot compare the two.

There is no comparison. The MotionPro is a lot shorter with the 50mm cam than G2 throttle. The Motion Pro you need a new start/kill switch and the G2 cam fits in the stock start/kill switch housing.

Endorphin

I heard there was a new housing for the MotionPro RC390 so you don't need to do wiring. Is that going to be stocked?