Motorcycle trailer for Compact Car?

Hi I own a 2008 Nissan Altima with 120k miles on it. I'm wanting to know if any of you recommend a small trailer I can use to tow my rc390 when traveling out of state. Thank you soooo much and I'm sure lots of people would be interested in any answer that comes from this forum.
082ad36b77db8c4d3c6476ca037ad370.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ryanthegreat1

I was planning on pulling a 3 rail behind a civic.

Something like this, not my picture but I do own that model of trailer.

DSC02557.jpg

unicorn_violence

i'd go with a harbor freight trailer. its $250 dollars, and weighs about 200lbs. my jeep with a small 4cyl engine and giant mud tires can still pull it quite easily. your altima would probably tow better. you just have to put it together which can be a pain, but its worth it.

cuJjM57.jpg

TFBE4Ji.jpg

KTnwiOI.jpg

potshot

x2 on the harbor freight trailer. I routinely trailer a first gen GSXR *and* a Ducati 900ss with my wife's GTI. No issues with acceleration or braking when I towed them both for 1700 miles recently. Just make sure you grease the hubs when you assemble it, and wait for a sale. They routinely have sales on these things.

j8food

I got the even smaller harbor freight trailer and mounted two HF ramps for the deck. I towed it behind a toyota matrix for hundreds of miles without issue. I did weld a tie down bar in the front for a little better angle and the HF wheel chock. Way easer to load than my tacoma and better gas mileage too.
unnamed.jpg