Need Help with Gears to run at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway located at Desert Center, CA

tt2013

Hello. I currently have stock gearing on my KTM RC 390. Has anyone been to Chuckwalla Valley Raceway and if so what gear did you run?

^^^ He's fast. Listen to him.

I think most of the guys are running extra tooth in the back (that's 46, right?)

Are you joining us in September?!

tt2013

^^^ He's fast. Listen to him.

I think most of the guys are running extra tooth in the back (that's 46, right?)

Are you joining us in September?!

I signed up for the track day with Trackdaz on Friday 09/16/2016.

I will try a +1 on the rear sprocket and see how it feels.

Thanks you all for your input.

tt2013

Which group? Are you racing for the weekend? I'm debating the track day but will probably do it..

I'm not fast enough to race yet. I signed up for "C" because I am bringing my friend who is still new to track riding and I want to get him on film and show him around the track.

Hope to see you there.

How many track days have you done? I'm working on getting my friend to race with us this season on his Ninja 300. He will be getting his race license on his 3rd or 4th track day... If I can get him to come out on Friday for the track day then I will be in C group also!

tt2013

How many track days have you done? I'm working on getting my friend to race with us this season on his Ninja 300. He will be getting his race license on his 3rd or 4th track day... If I can get him to come out on Friday for the track day then I will be in C group also!

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but if I had to guess maybe around 10 - 12. I have only ran the KTM RC390 at the big track once.

How many track days have you done?

I signed up for C group as A and B had sold out... I'll see ya out there! Happy to show you a few lines if you have any questions.