New Duke 390 owner, Ottawa, Canada

CDN Duke

Country flag
Just picked up my new 2016 Duke 390 today, complete with akra map flashed at the dealer. Also on the Duke 390 forum but finding a bit more performance oriented detail here - thanks to the forum members and vendors!

Note - the dealer I picked up my Duke from, obtained through Quebec-based dealer trade, has 3 new RC390s on the floor still, selling below cost at C$4999 plus freight/pdi in case anyone is interested.

I've ordered KTM lowering kit, ebay crash bars/sliders, DNA filter, ODBD bluetooth connector to track my AFR... looking for exhaust (stock location a la Werkes or poss GPR Ghost/Powercone).

CDN Duke

Country flag
Should also mention that the dealer, Wheelsport in Ottawa, flashed the Akra map for me prior to delivery, very happy with that bonus!

CDN Duke

Country flag
Looks like latest ads from Wheelsport actually show C$4999 plus tax and license only for new 2016 RC390s, not showing freight/pdi anymore, so that's an excellent deal for someone looking for a new RC.

stevieboy

Country flag
I think the bike would still be a disappointment for me at the lower price. Smaller bite out of my ass would have been nice though.