KTMPerformance

ATTN: We have found in test fitting that the stator Cover Guard WILL NOT FIT the 2016 Duke or RC390!!!!

Works perfect on 2015 model and clutch side works fine 15-16

djwille88

Country flag
Will this fit the NA/US 2016 RC 390 model? Looks exactly like the 2015 model except for the mirrors and possible rear sets?

KTMPerformance

Will this fit the NA/US 2016 RC 390 model? Looks exactly like the 2015 model except for the mirrors and possible rear sets?

Unfortunately KTM made and very minor change to the stator side casing in 2016. It does not allow this case guard to be fitted. the clutch side works on any year, but stator side fits MY 2015 ONLY!

Peanut_EOD

So when is someone going to make case covers which will fit the 2016? I see a lot of "does not fit the 2016 model", but no one does anything about it? I haven't even seen a "Coming Soon"!

74d34h

Reviving this thread because I remember seeing these and saw pics of an engine case ground down. These would have saved it. Ordered!

74d34h

Has anyone installed these yet? I have learned from stupid mistakes in the past and decided to read the directions to see if a full engine oil drain is needed. The instructions say some engine oil may escape. I wanted to know if these should wait for install during an oil change (which is far from due) or is it such a minimal amount that you can catch it and just top off after its done?

vanillasoy

Country flag
Not to bring up old threads but is there any word on if they'll make the ignition cover for MY 2016? I'm the most interested in this set!