New KTM Fan Born

fed007

Hi All, I have been eyeing the KTM lines for a while and took the plunge recently and bought two bikes. The KTM RC390 and the KTM Superduke 1290 R.

I actually took a chance on the little RC as a gift to my girl to get her into riding, big gamble but I had a backup plan that the little sport bike would be mine too if she decided that riding wasn't her thing.

Needless to say this little bike is awesome and I enjoy riding it in different ways than my 1290, it is so nimble and light.

Also it is so fun to ride that my better half always wants to ride it now! It is a perfect size for her as well.

We decided to have some fun and start motovlogging with these two bike so if you are inclined for nice high res footage please do us a favor and subscribe to the channel. - I have loads of 4K RC390 footage I need to upload.

I am joining the channel primarily because I have things to contribute on this bike and want to mod it out. I'll do another quick post about one or two quirks that I'll need your help to sort out as well on the bike.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtI08mbwn7xe9K36XeEafNQ

Fed007