New on the market Ghibli exhaust and others for the RC390 from MIVV

RoninJames

So these just popped up on ebay.

similar to the gp extreme from danmoto for the duke, but this one is made for the RC390.

KT 015 LGX Full Exahust System MIVV Ghibli INOX KTM RC 390 14 | eBay

they have a few other styles too.
Anyone familiar with MIVV? they are another Italian company.

I emailed them about dyno results and they sent me this link to a chart.
http://www.mivv.it/risorse/2/202/363/K015LGX_dynochart.pdf

personally i love the look of the gp style exhausts, i hate the big can hanging off the side of the bike. no idea on the sound... but the dyno results look decent.
i also like that the support bracket for the pipe DOESNT mount to the passenger peg at all... it looks like it mounts behind the rearset on the rear master cylinder mounts.

what do you guys think?

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
We'll have the RC variant in stock shortly. Their production run is scheduled to be done in roughly 10 days.... We'll do you guys right on price and support. Greg

RoninJames

We'll have the RC variant in stock shortly. Their production run is scheduled to be done in roughly 10 days.... We'll do you guys right on price and support. Greg

awesome Greg! good stuff brother.
what is the deal with needing a "removable catalyst tip" as it says in the ebay listing? i am guessing these dont have a bung for the O2 sensor maybe?
is there a O2 sensor delete unit out for the RC?
(does the akra have an O2 sensor? i havent seen them up close?)

Ryanthegreat1

O2 bung is in the factory header about 5" down stream of the exhaust valves. A slip on like this should have no need for an O2 bung.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Our experience has been nothing but fantastic, on various models over the years. Had it been anything less, we wouldn't carry the product. High build quality, Italian, and priced far better than most equivalent systems.... We'll have plenty of testing and dyno info shortly, to back that up with fact.